Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All Villas are strictly non-smoking.
- To allow for guest privacy, only in-house guests are permitted on the property.
- No parties are allowed in the villas.
- We love animals BUT no pets are permitted on the property.
- Please leave the villa in a clean and tidy condition to avoid extra charges for any excess cleaning.
- Check-in time is from 3pm and check-out time is by 11am.
For reservations more than 30 days prior to arrival date, a 25% deposit will be charged to guarantee your booking. The balance of the total will be charged to your nominated credit card 30 days prior to your arrival date.
This excludes non-refundable rates and bookings, whereby 100% of the booking fee is payable at the time of purchase.
Reservations are to be made in the cardholder’s name and this card is to be presented by the cardholder at check-in. We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.
Seascape Retreat is self-catering and does not include a housekeeping service. For stays of more than 4 nights, linen will be changed if requested.
Each Villa accommodates a maximum of 2 guests only.
You will receive details for your room key access a few days prior to checkin.
Seascape is the ideal relaxing getaway for couples. Unfortunately children cannot be accommodated.
For reservations more than 30 days prior to arrival date, a 25% deposit will be charged to guarantee your booking. The balance of the grand total will be charged to your nominated credit card 30 days prior to your arrival date.
100% of the booking fee will be charged.
Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to arrival will be entitled to a full refund. This excludes non-refundable rates and bookings.
There will be no refunds for bookings cancelled or modified within 30 days of check-in date.
Travel Insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against cancellation of travel.
For that reason these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site.
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
Licence to use Site
We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
You may access and use the Site (including any incidental copying that occurs as part of that use) in the normal manner.
You must not add any content to the Site:
- unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
- that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute; or
- that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
Your use of the Site must not:
- contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, spiders, robots, screen scrapers, data aggregation tools or other devices or other computer programming routines that may or are intended to damage, modify, delete, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information or otherwise affect the integrity, operation or security of this Website;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; or
- damage the credibility or integrity of the Site.
The Site contains links to other websites as well as content added by people other than us. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any such user generated content or any content available on any linked website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- we retain complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in our sole discretion; and
- the Site will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
Intellectual Property Rights
Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site.
By posting or adding any content onto the Site, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that content in any way (including, without limitation, by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing.
To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option:
in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of having the goods repaired, and
in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Site.
We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
You must not assign, sublicense or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.
If a provision of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of South Australia and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.